Saturday, June 28, 2008

Checking Regularly Now

Oops. I didn't follow my own advice and check this regularly after it was created (granted, it was pretty hectic finishing up the SITE documentary project). But all these updates are great. Laurie, hope we don't lose you to jury duty...

Jennifer's no doubt having a great time out in SB now, making some good connections, fostering trust on the fly, and getting some good material.

I know Marga's hard at work capturing footage this weekend (hopefully all of it!), and thanks again to Cristina, she's made contact with Albert Cata for some music. Definitely an important element to think about as we're all putting together cuts, etc.

I'm going to CCA this afternoon at 5:30 to see Standard Operating Procedure, if anyone happens to read this before then and wants to meet up there.

Check your email for an exciting (and potentially paying -- I'll update you soon) documentary gig for the Mexican American Law Students Association.

No comments: